Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm trying to make traffic for my blogs and other websites. And I put the following paragraphs to posts on different blogs. I hope I can have some other traffics soon.

"Wow! You've got a nice website about Blogging! Congratulations! I really learned a lot in

here. If you visit my site: Earning Online Made

Easy!!
, you'll notice that I also have some other ways to earn from the net based on the

principles you have mentioned here.

A nice introduction to one of the many scourges of blogging. Unfortunately people are lazy

by nature so if they see get taken in by a slick get rich quick spiel then they will fall

for it.

Human moderation is the only way to weed out spam, it means less content but theat least it

ensures quality.

Are the people who killed ‘blog and ping’ the same ones responsible for the death of email.

Don’t tell them about RSS.

Sincerely,

David Baswel
____________
And if you are not busy, you can visit my other sites:
All About Weddings,
Chocolate Recipes,
About Love and Relationships,
Swarovski Jewel Making,
Marketing from the net!, and
All About Massage.

Thanks a lot for giving us an oportunity to post in your very nice BLOG!"